Let’s face it- fossil fuels will be around for quite some time to come. Reducing emissions of these fuels to meet worldwide standards will make their acceptance viable for years to come. Research has proven that reducing fuel consumption by 20% would eliminate worldwide shortages, as well. AQUAFUEL is excited to announce a solution utilizing hydrogen proton exchange technology (patented).
Aquafuel’s EcoTec™ Systems safely inject hydrogen into internal combustion engines (ICE) to significantly reduce pollution from diesel, gasoline, propane, natural gas and bio-fuels. This same system also dramatically increases fuel mileage, improves performance and lowers maintenance costs. This, along with an impressive return on investment is quite simply- THE SMART CHOICE.
So how is Aquafuel™ EcoTec™ different than other offerings?
- Does not compress or store hydrogen, making it safe to use.
- Does not produce hydrogen and oxygen through caustic chemical electrolysis, as most other systems do (removing any HAZMAT concerns).
- Separates the hydrogen and oxygen until it goes into the engine, a significant safety feature (no flashbacks).
- Creates high quality, pure H2 and O2 gas using only distilled water, utilizing patented design features and electronics.
- Cell configuration is 100% titanium, used in hydrogen production for many years in industrial applications worldwide. Lifespan is over 10 years, documented.
Our team has invested several years in the development of the Hydrogen Proton Exchange unit, and is proven to be viable, safe, and stable over long periods of time.
This provides important benefits, as follows:
- Reduced emissions, as measured by a gas analyzer. Less black soot, hydrocarbons and NOx in the exhaust stream significantly helps the environment.
- More horsepower. This translates into pulling hills one to two gears higher than normal, depending on the load and grade.
- Miles per gallon increase. Improvements seen in large diesel engines vary from 17 to 30 percent, depending on the age of the engine and the use of new lean burn technologies. Most MPG improvements run between 20 and 30 percent. The fuel savings let the unit pay for itself quickly, while effectively reducing the cost of fuel for years to come.
- Lower maintenance costs. The more complete combustion greatly reduces the soot content in the crankcase. We have seen oil changes extended significantly with our clients. Our tests show engine life and other maintenance intervals are extended, as well.
- The unit can withstand being frozen solid without harm. When turned on the system activates the internal heating pad until proper operating temperatures are restored.
- A proprietary CPU controls all functions for maximum production, protection, and lifespan.
- All system functions are viewed on a dash mounted digital display in ‘real time’.
Aquafuel provides proper training on installation, usage and maintenance of the system so clients can have control of installation timelines with their own in-house mechanics, saving even more time and money.
We GUARANTEE these benefits while offering a two year written warranty. Although the system comes with a full 2 year warranty, the estimated lifespan is over 10 years based on hydrogen fuel cells of similar design used in industrial applications. Proper maintenance is, of course, an important key to longevity, but how hard is it to add clean distilled water.
Clients using the system have been on the road for over two years now, providing excellent results, as testimonials show.
AQUAFUEL, ‘The Solution to Fossil Fuel Pollution - Today!’